How To Cook Easy & Perfect Corn on the Cob
I’m not sure how, but it comes out just right nearly every time.
- Grab 1 ear of corn still in the husk
- Place corn (still in the husk) in a microwave oven
- Cook on High for 4 minutes
- Grab a towel and remove corn from the microwave
- Grab a kitchen knife
- Cut off the thick end (the nub side) just enough to expose the corn
- Wrap both hands around the skinny end that has the stringy tassels
- Squeeze out the corn onto a plate
- In most cases, the corn is clean with no strings to pull off
- Doctor it up to taste (salt, butter…)
- Stick in the plastic corn on the cob holders on each end
- Enjoy a perfect and tender piece of corn on the cob!
- Happy Independence Day!