It’s not you. Apple Podcast App is confusing.
Purpose of Tutorial:
Locate the Episode Notes
Apple Podcast App is not intuitive.
If you were like me, you press a lot of things on the screen until you eventually find the show/episode notes . There is an easier way.
On your iPhone or iPad
- Open Apple Podcast App
- In your Library Tab, Tap on a Podcast Thumbnail
- Press the Play button on bottom to listen
- Tap Cover Art Thumbnail (should enlarge)
- Thumbnail and Play/Pause in Full Screen
- You should see 15-sec jump and back forward, play/pause…
- The Solution: Swipe up for Episode Notes
- You will also see Sleep Timer & Share Buttons
- Swipe Down to go back to main episode notes.