How To Create A RodeCaster Pro Multitrack Template in Adobe Audition
Who Is This For?
Podcasters, live-streamers, audio editors, and content creators who use the RodeCaster Pro as an audio interface and Adobe Audition as a DAW (digital audio workstation) to record and edit audio. This tutorial is for you if you want to have a Multitrack template specifically made for the RodeCaster Pro to speed up your podcast + audio workflow.
What You Will Learn
- This tutorial will show you how to create a fully customizable and reusable Adobe Audition Multitrack Template that includes a track for each input (channel) on the RodeCaster Pro (RCP).
- Each time you create a new Multitrack Session in Adobe Audition, you can select the RodeCaster Pro Template and like magic, a new Multitrack session will be created specifically for the RodeCaster Pro. Each track in the Multitrack session will correspond to the input channels on the RodeCaster Pro.
- Any audio going into the RodeCaster Pro can be recorded on a separate track in Adobe Audition.
- Any track effects (EQ, Dynamics, etc) can be saved in the Template.
- The channels or inputs on the RodeCaster Pro include Stereo Mix, 4 Mono Mic Channels, USB (computer), TRRS (Smartphone), Bluetooth, and Sounds so any audio coming into the RodeCaster Pro will get routed to its own track in Adobe Audition CC 2022.
- Set up once (fully customize it to your workflow) and then reuse the template for each recording session. 👍
Links & Resources
- Try or buy Adobe Audition CC 2022 (Affiliate Link)
- Purchase RodeCaster Pro (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Rode Support Article (PDF)
- Free Bonus Download (for those who want to skip the tutorial):
RodeCaster Pro Multitrack Template (Dropbox auto-download)
- Video Tutorial (bottom of article) or on my YouTube Channel