The easy way to add emojis in Screenflow
Do you use Screenflow to make screencasting videos?
Do you want an easy way to add Emojis to your Screenflow videos projects?
What You Will Learn:
- This tutorial will show you how to add emojis and symbols to your Screenflow 9 projects. Once you add emojis, you can customize them just like Text, add animations using Screenflow actions, etc.
- Note: There is a Video Tutorial at the bottom if you want to skip the text.
What Is Screenflow 9?
- Screenflow is for Macs only and is a screencasting and video editing application that I use to make all of my tutorials and online courses. Screenflow allows you to record your screen, iOS Devices, and your webcam and audio devices.
- To try or buy Screenflow 9, you can go visit Telestream or use my link: https://mikemurphy.co/screenflow (affiliate link)
The Emoji Keyboard Shortcut:
The easy-to-forget Mac keyboard shortcut for adding Emojis on Macs in most applications is: Ctrl + Cmd + Spacebar
How To Add Emojis & Symbols to Screenflow 9:
- Open Screenflow Project
- Go to Inspector Panel
- Tap ‘T’ for Text Property
- Click on ‘+’ to add a Text Layer to Screenflow Timeline
5. Click on ‘Edit’ in the Top Menu and highlight ‘Emoji & Symbols’
6. Click ‘Emoji & Symbols’ to open ‘Character Viewer’