Do you create online content?
Do you often forget the size requirements for each type of content?
Do you wish you had one document with all of the different sizes you need?
Do you want the free artboard template(s)?
Create one Photoshop .psd file that contains all of the sizes you use when creating online content. Design multiple sizes all on one main Photoshop canvas using artboards. Use Smart Objects on artboards to update multiple artboards just by editing one smart object layer. Having one Photoshop document with artboards will save you time having to figure out the correct dimensions for Instagram or Medium posts or Podcast artwork.
What You Will Learn:
This tutorial will show you how to use Photoshop artboards to create a Content Creation Template that you can use for all of your online content needs.
- Create one Photoshop document with all of the sizes you use on a regular basis for online content.
- Use Smart Objects to make it easy to update multiple artboards all at once.
- Re-use the template over and over again
- Share the template with your team or co-workers to keep sizes consistent
- Update the template at any time by adding or removing artboards.
To Try or Buy Photoshop CC 2021 (affiliate link):
What is a Photoshop Artboard?
- Artboards are special layer groups that act as individual canvases inside one Photoshop Document.
- Artboards can be any size and not limited to the size of the main document
- Artboards live on an infinite canvas so you can add as many artboards as you want inside of one Photoshop document
- You can add layers and…