Eliminate spam and robocalls.
Do you get a lot of RoboCalls, Junk, Spam, Telemarketer Phone Calls on your iPhone? Wanna eliminate them?
iOS 13 has a new feature called ‘Silence Unknown Callers’ to help reduce the number of time-wasting junk calls you get to your iPhone.
iOS 13 New Feature: Silence Unknown Callers
- Apple has introduced a great new feature in iOS 13 to eliminate or reduce the amount of spam or unwanted phone calls you receive.
- This tutorial will show you how to enable ‘Silence Unknown Callers’ to block unknown callers and spam and robocalls on your iPhone.
- Video tutorial at the bottom of this article if you want to skip the text.
- Contacts & Siri Suggestions Only: With Silence Unknown Callers turned ‘On’, your iPhone will only ring if the incoming calls are from people in your contact list, recent calls list and from Siri Suggestions which is based on phone numbers included in your emails or text messages.
- Straight To Voicemail: Calls that are blocked with ‘Silence Unknown Callers’ will go straight to voicemail and appear in your recent calls list, but you won’t get a notification when you get the call.
- 911 Calls: If you place an emergency 911 Call, Silence Unknown Callers will be temporarily disabled for the next 24 hours so outside numbers such as first responders can reach you. 😎
How To Turn On ’Silence Unknown Callers’:
Works on iOS Devices running iOS 13 or later
- Open ‘Settings’ app on iOS Device
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Phone’
- Toggle On ‘Silence Unknown Callers’ until it turns green.
- Done. Easy as that.
Questions? Email me anytime: