Happy 4th! 🇺🇸…4 minutes for perfect corn on the cob.
Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸
How To Make Corn on The Cob in Microwave
FYI: It comes out perfect every time. Soft, moist, no strings. 4 minutes.
- Buy corn in the cob in the husk 🌽
- Place corn in the microwave (husk and all)
- Cook on High for 4 minutes (one at a time)
- Grab corn out of the microwave (I recommend using a towel as it will be piping hot)
- Cut the nub part square off to expose the corn (the opposite end of the stringy part)
- Wrap a towel around corn and squeeze out the corn with both hands at the shaggy end (visualize the process of squeezing frosting on a cake).
- Corn should slide right out (you can use the knife to get it started if stuck)
- There will be no strings or anything to clean off
- Butter, salt, whatever.
- Stick in the plastic corn handles
TLDR: Put corn in the microwave and cook for 4 minutes. Cut off the end and squeeze it out. Spruce it up with seasonings and start the typewriter!