Do you like to fall asleep listening to podcasts?
- This tutorial is for iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, Watch)
- There is a 1-minute video tutorial at the bottom if you would prefer to watch.
- This tutorial will show you how to create a snooze timer on your iOS Device that will Stop Playing whatever you are listening to at a set duration of time.
The Scenario: You love to listen to music, audiobooks, or podcasts while lying in bed before checking out for the night.
The Problem: You fall asleep while listening to a podcast and wake up to another podcast or audio playing on your iPhone and then you have to wake up, find where the noise is coming from, and turn it off.
The Solution: Create a Sleep Timer on your iOS Device for a set duration and when the timer ends, whatever you are listening to will Stop Playing.
⏰ How To Create a Snooze Timer on iOS Devices:
- Open the Clock App on iOS Device
- Click on Timer in the Lower Right Corner
- Set the Duration of Timer (Hours, Minutes, Seconds)
- Click Right-Facing Arrow in the field: ‘When Timer Ends’
- Scroll to the bottom and select ‘Stop Playing’
- Press ‘Set’ in the upper-right corner
- Press ‘Start’ to start the timer.
- When Timer Ends…the audio will stop playing 👍