Share the URL/Link to Facebook Posts
Ever want to share a Facebook post to a friend/co-worker while browsing Facebook in a web-browser and realize you cannot find the URL/link to copy and paste so you can share?
How to find the URL/Link to individual Facebook posts so you can share outside of Facebook (Messages, Email, Slack Groups, etc). It’s easy to share within Facebook, but not as intuitive to share externally.
- This tutorial is for the desktop/laptop version of Facebook as opposed to the native mobile Facebook app. For example, those browsing Facebook in their web browser like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- The solution is really easy so this article will be brief.
- There is a 1-minute video tutorial below the text.
How To Share Individual Posts on Facebook Outside of Facebook (Locate the URL)
- Click Time Stamp: Click on the date/time stamp of any post directly under the name of the person who created the post.
- Copy URL/Link: Copy URL in address bar of your web browser(Cmd + C)
- Share Anywhere: Open Messages, Email, Slack, etc and paste URL (Cmd + V)
Easy if you know how to do it.