Power Keyboard Shortcut for Mac Nerds 🤓
Have you ever been presenting or sharing your screen and want to move Application windows aside but they jump in front of the main window or Keynote presentation you are talking about. This is distracting.
Keep your main window up front and move the others in the background (in the order you see them on your Mac).
- Drag Mac windows around without them jumping to the foreground.
- Drag Mac windows behind other open windows
- Great for Keynote presentations, live streams, tutorial makers/screen-sharing.
The Instructions: How To Drag Windows in Place
- Press the Command Key (⌘) on your Mac
- Click on the Title Bar of any open window (top region of any window)
- With the Command Key (⌘) pressed, drag window and it will stay in position without coming to the foreground.
- Click on Any Window with the Command Key (⌘) pressed and it will not move in front (the foreground) but will allow you to drag in place.