Unlimited fonts for all Adobe Creative Cloud plans
The Short Version:
Adobe Typekit is now Adobe Fonts.
All Creative Cloud plans get full access.
14,000+ fonts. No limits. No web-only fonts.
Font Packs = awesome.
Adobe Fonts =awesome.
Adobe Fonts (formerly, Typekit)
- Typekit is now Adobe Fonts
- 14,000 fonts included with Adobe CC subscription
- All Creative Cloud plans include the complete library of fonts
- Yes, this even includes single-app plans and the incredible Photography plan which is Photoshop and Lightroom for only 9.99/month
- This is an incredible deal.
- Visit Adobe Fonts
- Get 30-day free trial of Adobe CC using my Adobe Affiliate Link
- No more sync limits
- No more web-only fonts
- All fonts available for both web and desktop
- Incredible fonts for all of your designs
- Easy to browse & manage
- Did I mention, no limits?
How To Access Adobe Fonts:
→Visit Adobe Fonts in any web browser:
→Click the Creative Cloud icon in Menu Bar of Mac
Go To Assets…Fonts….Manage Fonts or Browse all Fonts
→Access in font menu (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator…)
How To Use Adobe Fonts
- Browse Fonts
- Search fonts, foundries, directories
- Filter by Classification
- Recommendations (Paragraphs, Headings, etc)
- Properties (weight, width)
- Add Sample Text (see how your words will look)
- Click the heart to add to favorites
- Click embed code for Webkit embeds
- Click Font box for more info
- Click ‘My Adobe Fonts’ to view all of your fonts & favorites
- To Activate or Deactivate, click the toggle switch (blue is activated)
- Activate (no longer Sync) to install fonts
- De-Activate to uninstall fonts
- Check out Font Packs
- Design Projects for all occasions
- Find a style you like
- Activate individual fonts or all at once
- Download graphics, too.
How Can I Help You? (aka, I’m a Freelancer ;D)
I create content and help people figure things out.
I make podcasts and videos that teach people how to make better content.
Are you on my weekly newsletter?