Purpose of Tutorial: How to share podcasts, music, albums, playlists and pretty much anything on Spotify to Instagram Stories.
Hint: It’s really easy. You probably already know how to do it, you maybe just didn’t know it was an option on Spotify.
- The audio does not play on Instagram Stories. There is a link in the upper left corner near your profile that instructs viewers of your Instagram Story to Click to Play on Spotify.
- You can share/promote your entire podcast or individual episodes that are on Spotify. Your podcast cover art will show up on Instagram Stories.
How To Share Podcasts (& More) from Spotify to Instagram Stories:
- Open Spotify on a mobile device (iOS or Android)
- Search for your favorite podcast
- Share the entire podcast by clicking on the 3 dots in upper right
- Or, share individual podcast episodes by clicking on 3 dots to right
- Click on Share
- Click on Arrow next to ‘Instagram Stories’
- Instagram Stories will open and you will see thumbnail
- Mark up your Story however you want (add brushes, text, GIFS…)
- Post to Story
What Viewers of Instagram Stories See:
Viewers of your Instagram Stories will see a little link in Upper Left by your profile that says Listen on Spotify and when they click it, Spotify will open and they can check out your podcast or music, etc.
Want to hang with me on Instagram?