New Feature: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories
Share Posts To Stories
This new update in Instagram allows you to easily share posts from the main feed of Instagram to your Instagram Stories.
Note: The account must be ‘Public’ and will not work on ‘Sponsored’ posts.
Update Release: May 21, 2018
- Update App (Version 46.0 or later)
- Open Instagram to Main Feed
- Select Post you want to add to your Instagram Stories
- Tap on the Paper Plane [➤] icon below image or video
- Click ‘Add post to your story’
- Instagram Stories will open
- Tap to Change Look of Post
- The original poster will be @ mentioned in your story.
- Zoom, Rotate, Scale, Markup…just like any Instagram Story
- Add To Story when Done
To Opt Out:
If you do not want people to add your posts to their stories:
- Open Instagram Stories
- Click Gear Icon in the upper-left corner
- Toggle Off ‘Allow Sharing”
Can I Help You?
I create content and help people figure things out.
Check out my YouTube Channel