Purpose of Tutorial: Add Animated Gifs from Giphy (sounds like the peanut butter that begins with a J 😁) to your Instagram Stories.
iPhone X with iOS 11.2.2
Date of this Update:
Instagram rolls out updates and not everybody gets them at the same time, so keep updating your phone and apps and eventually you’ll get them. If you are on an Android it should be the same, but I really have little experience in Android devices. I’m an Apple fan boy admittedly.
How To Add Animated Gif Stickers in Instagram Stories:
- Open Instagram Stories
- Take photo or video (works in all shooting modes (normal, boomerang, rewind, hands free…)
- Press Smiley face icon in upper right
- Tap on GIF button (with magnifying glass)
- Search for an animated GIF in the Giphy library and tap
- Resize and re-position like any other stick
- Pin to Location by hard pressing on the graphic
- Drag to Trash if you want to delete
- Tap on GIF to flip horizontally
- Add multiple GIFS
- Have fun!
Can I Help You?
I create content and help people figure things out.
Check out my YouTube Channel