The One Man Band Cooking Show
Love Corn on the Cob, but not sure you want to go through the hassle of cooking it or not even sure how?
No stove, no BBQ grills required for perfect corn on the cob every time.
How To Perfect Corn on the Cob every time:
Corn on the Cob
Cutting board (optional)
Salt & Pepper (optional)
- Buy a piece of corn on the cob wrapped up in all of its glory in the husk (do not buy pre-husked or partially husked…I have not tested).
- Place in Microwave for 4 Minutes
- Use a towel to remove corn when cooking is done, or burn your hands like I have done many times.
- Place on cutting board (or not) and cut off the handle end (opposite the stringy tassels)
- Take the tassel end (the point) and squeeze out the corn on a plate like you would be doing for frosting (or how you would imagine that).
- It should pop out or use a knife to guide out.
Add salt/pepper, butter, enjoy!
Happy summer to all!