Episode 81: The Content Whiteboard Show
Building a personal brand or small business?
In this episode of Mike Murphy Unplugged, I simplify what it means to be a content creator.
Take a deep breath. Take a step back. Look at the big picture.
Technology is rapidly changing, so building a foundation and learning the fundamentals is really important.
The platforms and trends will change, but if you have the building blocks and understanding of what you are doing you can easily pivot and adapt.
PART 1:WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT CAN YOU MAKE?
PART 2: WHAT ARE EXAMPLES OF EACH TYPE OF CONTENT?
2. Audio Books
3. Audio snippets or voice recordings
1. Behind the Scenes videos
2. Q&A Videos either live or recorded
3. About Me/Talking Head Videos
4. Promo Videos more documentary style
5. Tutorials or Explainer Videos
6. Classes or Courses to sell
7. Webinars to teach or promote a product or course
8. Gear Reviews & Product Demonstrations
9. Daily Vlogging
10. Web Broadcasting or Live Streaming
3. Email Newsletter
4. White-paper Articles & How To’s
PART 3: WHERE DO YOU PUT THE CONTENT?
Amazon Creation Exchange or ACX.
Guest Blog: HuffPost, Forbes..
Medium.com & LinkedIn Pulse
Amazon Kindle Publishing
Need Help With Creating Content?
or want to collaborate? If you are smarter than me and know how you might need a strategic thinker with a lot of technical knowledge and creative skills. I’m still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
Are you on my weekly newsletter?