129: Quick Tip: Uninstall & Re-Install Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
Quick Tip: How to Uninstall & Re-Install Adobe CC Apps (Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator…) Adobe Creative Cloud makes it very easy to Uninstall or Install new programs.
Why Uninstall Apps?: Sometimes things go wrong with an Adobe CC app and the easiest way to fix the issue is to Uninstall & do a fresh Re-Install.
Difficulty Level: Easy
On a Mac, To Uninstall:
1. Click on Finder
2. Click on Applications Folder
3. Scroll to bottom and look for Utilities, click.
4. Click on Folder Adobe Instlers
5. Double click Uninstall application and follow prompts.
To Install an Adobe Creative Cloud App:
- Go to Menu Bar on Mac & Look for Adobe CC Infinity looking icon
- Click on it and Go to Apps tab
- Scroll to Bottom & look for Install button. Follow prompts
Video Quick Tip Tutorial:
Need Help with Content Creation?
or want to collaborate? If you are smarter than me and know how you might need a strategic thinker with a lot of technical knowledge and creative skills. I’m still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
Are you on my weekly newsletter?
Main Website: Mike Murphy Co