107: Quick Podcast Tip: How to Remove a Green Screen in Camtasia
Originally Posted on my Instagram (@mikeunplugged)
Quick Tip: How to remove a green screen in the Camtasia 3 or 9 (TechSmith calls it both for some reason). I am using the latest version of Camtasia that is $99 on a Mac.
Green Screen Removal is also known as chroma key or keying.
Steps to Remove a Green Screen Background:
- Click Visual Effects on left column
- Select Remove a Color Filter
- Drag Remove A Color on track with Green Screen footage
- Click color picker select pure green (red:0….green:255….blue:0)
- Drag tolerance slider until green disappears. Go a little too far and then back off
- To change size of mask, hold the Option Key and transform bounding box.
or want to collaborate? If you are smarter than me and know how you might need a strategic thinker with a lot of technical knowledge and creative skills. I’m still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
Main Website: Mike Murphy Co